Monday, March 25, 2013

English is fun


English is fun, I can say this is my best fb fan page I ever "liked". It's post are very informative and can help to improve your understanding to English grammar, they also provide visual dictionaries, funny quotes about English language, inspirational post and videos.

 It also has a cool application that you can talk to other people like student and even professor (If you lucky enough, like me :)) just click this Start learning button.



                               You need to have a headphone with a microphone to get the whole experience. 

click the language you want to learn:


Then, click the language you fluently speaking I speak English as my second language, but I want to learn it more. Or click add more language if your can't find your native language(actually It's really not a big deal) so dont bother to click the add a language button. Lastly, click the Learn together button.

                                               !!!!!!!!!! HAPPY LEARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment